20 March 2018

Welcome Innovators to the Developer Network!

Hello, my name is Abram Goldshtein. I am the community moderator and Director of R&D Solutions Engineering. For the past 18+ years I have been fortunate to work with some of the most brilliant engineering minds across the globe, spanning multiple domains of Hybrid Infrastructure, IaaS/PaaS Cloud transformation, Software Development, Site Reliability and Solutions Engineering/Architecture. My focus is to enable your solution onto a globally connected ecosystem using the Fortellis Platform.

I believe that one of the key ingredients to enabling an ecosystem of innovators, is a talented, passionate and engaged developer community. We’re passionate about connecting developers in order to learn from each other and help each other succeed. Thank you for contributing to such an important aspect of making the community more informed, prepared and ultimately, better by sharing your thoughts, expertise, tips and tricks on our Developer Network Community Blog.

There are plenty of ways to share content on the site.

• Post a blog
  • Comment on other blogs
  • Ask a question
  • Share your thoughts in our forum

The most popular way is via a blog. By creating your own blog, you can share best practices, generate conversations, and challenge the community to be better.

There are three guiding principles to posting a blog on the Developer Network.

1. Don't call others in the community out by name with ill intent.
  2. Absolutely no sales pitches. This includes advertising webinars, services, and other products.
  3. No “spammy“ blogs or comments. This Community is designed as a tool for developers to share ideas on best practices. If the content is not of value to other developers, we reserve the right to block it.
    • If any content is viewed as not valuable to other developers, we reserve the right to delete blogs/comments.

We believe following these three principles creates the most professional online community. This philosophy also positions our contributors as the most authoritative and trusted professionals in this space.

Posts that violate the guidelines of the site are subject to editing or removal; high quality posts that adhere to the guidelines will receive ample attention as we post them as featured content and share them on our social sites. Subsequent posts that do not follow this term of service will be deleted. A third infraction will result in deletion of the user's profile.

Our community thrives on high quality character, ethics and professionalism. We ultimately reserve the right to protect the integrity and quality of Fortellis. Please play nicely.

We thank you for your quality contributions. We look forward to your continued engagement and best practice sharing to continue making the Developer Network the best automotive developer network.

If you have any questions, please contact me @ Abram.Goldshtein@Fortellis.io 

Post by Abram Goldshtein
0 Comments